Macsim MF10 Acrylic Gap Filler
Macsim’s smart dry technology never misses a gap!
Macsim recently introduced its MF10 Acrylic Gap Filler in pink onto the market, making it easier for customers to fill a gap like a professional. With Smart Dry Technology, the MF10 Pink Gap Filler applies in pink and dries in white.
Macsim has now cemented its place as a serious player in the silicone and sealants market, with its large range of professional silicones, hybrid polyurethanes, MS polymers, acrylics, expanding foams and construction fillers.
Now with the addition of Macsim’s new Pink MF10 Gap Filler featuring Smart Dry Technology to the range, Macsim is making a determined effort to understand its customers and innovate new products to support their needs.
Macsim’s MF10 Pink Gap Filler is a water based acrylic sealant delivering a smooth finish, due to its flexibility and low shrinkage. With the added innovation of Smart Dry Technology, your customers will never miss a gap.
Features and benefits:
- Application in pink…dries in white.
- Good flexibility to withstand joint movement. Fills cracks and gaps in a way that will that stand the test of time.
- Superior adhesion to porous surfaces without primer, resulting in a long-lasting finish.
- Up to 20 per cent joint movement.
- Very low VOC content making it an environmentally friendly choice.
- Easy clean up with water.
- Waterproof after curing.
- Paintable after the surface has skinned, with both water-based and oil-based paints.
- Sealing low and medium movement joints between various construction materials.
- Sealing of joints around windows, walls, skirting and doors.
- Filling of cracks in walls and ceilings.
Macsim’s MF10 Pink Gap Filler is available for pre-order through your Macsim sales representative from the 20th of April 2020, with stock available for delivery from the 20th of May 2020.
With over 60 years of innovation, together with an extensive product range, Macsim continues to stand the test of time. Voted ‘Supplier of the Year’ by an industry leading buying group, Macsim has re-affirmed its place as a leading total fastening solutions specialist.