Master Lock Excell Padlocks
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/hardwarejournal.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/hardware-journal/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php on line 15
After first inventing the laminated high security padlock over 90 years ago, Master Lock has remained the world’s leading manufacturer of tough padlocks and accessories. Recently released by Master Lock is the new Master Lock Excell padlock range, developed in response to consumers who are increasingly demanding greater protection for their valuables. In response to this demand, Master Lock has used the toughest boron alloy material and applied cutting edge technology to create Excell, which is the first range of padlocks to offer maximum security and strength combined with versatility and weather resistance. The range features:
- ‘Tough-Cut’ octagonal boron-carbide shackle – 50 per cent stronger than hardened steel.
- Professional-grade dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance.
- Reinforced ‘Dual Armor’ construction: with a laminated steel core for strength and
rust-proof brass and zinc components for increased resistance to weather.
- Longer and wider shackle to suit more applications.
- Recessed stainless steel rivets for increase resistance to weather and physical attacks.
- Reinforced bumper for scratch resistance.
- For harsher weather conditions including corrosive marine environments, the Master Lock Excell range also offers a ‘WeatherTough’ selection.
Ideal for securing high value items, the Master Lock Excell padlock range brings professional grade security to home owners and tradesmen, with all Master Lock Excell padlocks backed by a lifetime warranty.
If you would like to stock the Master Lock range of Excell padlocks contact the national customer service team on 1300 360 211.